Grand Hotel Oslo is open throughout the Christmas and New Year holidays, and our staff look forward to creating a magical and atmospheric holiday for both young and old guests. We offer tasty food and drink experiences in the iconic Palmen Restaurant, Othilia Lobbybar and Eight Rooftop Bar.
At weekends you can enjoy our popular Afternoon Tea, and every morning you wake up to a delicious Christmas breakfast in the Grand Café.
This takes place at the hotel in the period 18 November–31 December:
Christmas in Palmen Restaurant
- A tasty Christmas menu is served in the Palmen Restaurant every day
- Our popular Afternoon Tea is served every Saturday and Sunday from 12:00
For pre-Christmas dinner or a Christmas party with friends or colleagues, book a table here: Online reservation
Opening hours Artesia Spa
Please note that the Spa is closed on December 24–26 & January 1.
For more information about opening hours and treatments, see: Artesia Spa
- Magical pre-Christmas break – Combine Christmas shopping with an overnight stay in Oslo. Read more
- Grand Christmas suite – Enjoy one of our decorated suites with its own Christmas tree. Read more
- Grand Christmas Eve – Enjoy two overnight stays and our tasty buffet on Christmas Eve. Read more
- Grand New Year's celebration – End the year with a 5-course dinner at Oslo's best address. Read more
Welcome to a memorable holiday at the Grand Hotel Oslo!